† Sacred HOT †
Summer is right around the corner any ideas for cool/fun things i can do? 10f44z9
† Sacred HOT †
Summer is right around the corner any ideas for cool/fun things i can do? 10f44z9
† Sacred HOT †
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest "Happy 1st Anniversary!" Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest

Summer is right around the corner any ideas for cool/fun things i can do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarman
sarman

> : I love Sacred HOT
Contribution :
Summer is right around the corner any ideas for cool/fun things i can do? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Summer is right around the corner any ideas for cool/fun things i can do? Right_bar_bleue
Forum Warnings :
Summer is right around the corner any ideas for cool/fun things i can do? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Summer is right around the corner any ideas for cool/fun things i can do? Right_bar_bleue

Reg. Date : 2010-04-14

Summer is right around the corner any ideas for cool/fun things i can do? Empty
PostSubject: Summer is right around the corner any ideas for cool/fun things i can do?   Summer is right around the corner any ideas for cool/fun things i can do? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:35 pm

You can have like a party or something or just have some friends over and play a few watter games....I for one, love playing outside in the water. I have learned how to make a homemade water slide instead of having to buy them from the store!!

Just grab a tarp, some dawn dish soap and a hose and your set...Lay the tarp down flat and tack it down then pour dish soap (or shampoo whichever you want your slide to be scented by) and prop the hose onto something to spray on your slide....and POOF you're set!!! It's a blast and you can have contests on who can go the farthest ect ect!!

Hope this idea was useful and hope I helped!!!

digital brochures
wii
Back to top Go down

Summer is right around the corner any ideas for cool/fun things i can do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
† Sacred HOT † :: Recycle Bin :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com