† Sacred HOT †
What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? 10f44z9
† Sacred HOT †
What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? 10f44z9
† Sacred HOT †
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest "Happy 1st Anniversary!" Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest

What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashiq2008
ashiq2008

> : I love Sacred HOT
Contribution :
What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? Right_bar_bleue
Forum Warnings :
What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? Right_bar_bleue

Reg. Date : 2010-04-17

What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type?   What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:44 pm

People are telling me that because I am skinny, there are some sports I just cannot play and some that I can do? Can someone give me a list of those sports?

racing gams
inkjet cartridges
Back to top Go down
mrthought
mrthought

> : I love Sacred HOT
Contribution :
What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? Right_bar_bleue
Forum Warnings :
What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? Right_bar_bleue

Reg. Date : 2010-08-29

What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type?   What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:17 am

You can participate any sport you want, it doesn’t matter what your body type is. If you like it, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t keep pursuing it.

Here are some sports where thinness is as an advantage:

- Swimming/Water Sports (Your body is streamlined so you can go faster)
- Horseback Riding
- Gymnastics
- Running, and sports which consist mainly of running (e.g Track, Hurdles, Relays) (Again, streamline-ness)
- Ballet (or any dance for that matter)
- Yoga/Pilates
- Bicycle Riding

Double opt in email
Web Design
Back to top Go down

What kind of sports are suitable for someone with a thin body type?
Page 1 of 1