† Sacred HOT †
Do you love Manchester United? 10f44z9
† Sacred HOT †
Do you love Manchester United? 10f44z9
† Sacred HOT †
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest "Happy 1st Anniversary!" Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest

Do you love Manchester United?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
akaishuu
akaishuu

> : I love Sacred HOT
Contribution :
Do you love Manchester United? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you love Manchester United? Right_bar_bleue
Forum Warnings :
Do you love Manchester United? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do you love Manchester United? Right_bar_bleue

Reg. Date : 2010-09-03

Do you love Manchester United? Empty
PostSubject: Do you love Manchester United?   Do you love Manchester United? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:52 pm

I'm fan of football, and my favorite team is MU.
Do you love MU? Create a fan club in this forum, we will discuss about MU!
Great idea???
Agree with me now!!!!
United begin their defence of the Barclays Premier League crown with a home match against Reading on Sunday, and as usual, the official matchday programme United Review will be there every step of the way, documenting the action as the season progresses. Read on to find out how you can subscribe today and save 40%…

Each issue of the award-winning United Review includes interviews with current and past United stars, a comprehensive section on the opposition team, up-to-date stats and match reports, plus fascinating features on the greatest football club in the world.

Our editorial team based at Old Trafford deliver the latest news from in and around the club, including information on how to get hold of home and away match tickets. Plus, you have your own opportunity to be a part of the club by having your personal messages, photos and birthdays included in the programme.

Last but by no means least, there’s the most important part of the programme – Sir Alex Ferguson’s official column. This is the manager’s direct message to you, the fans, and the only place to read Sir Alex’s thoughts on the game, before every home match.

And as ever, you can subscribe to United Review and get the programme delivered to your door on the morning of the match. So, if you’re going to the game and don’t want to spoil your programme, or you can’t make it to Old Trafford but still want to feel part of the big match experience, subscribe
---
web design
web design essex
Back to top Go down
mrthought
mrthought

Contribution :
Do you love Manchester United? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you love Manchester United? Right_bar_bleue
Forum Warnings :
Do you love Manchester United? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do you love Manchester United? Right_bar_bleue

Reg. Date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Manchester United?   Do you love Manchester United? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:15 am

man united is the best team ever! I'm fan of them for 3 year :) i didn't miss any match they play

Double opt in email
Web Design
Back to top Go down
akaishuu
akaishuu

Contribution :
Forum Warnings :

Reg. Date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Manchester United?   Do you love Manchester United? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:51 am

MU - Liverpool : 3-2:X love yahhh!
computer repairs
VOIP

computer repairs
VOIP
Back to top Go down
luyenpn
luyenpn

Contribution :
Forum Warnings :

Reg. Date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Manchester United?   Do you love Manchester United? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:20 am

I love this team very much
Scunthorpe U. 2 - 5 Manchester U.

yeah !!!!
stocks articles
free credit report

Back to top Go down
xiopao XD
xiopao XD

Male
Mood : How can you be in hell while you are in my heart? :3
> :
-HideCodesGalore-
-ChatterZone-
-SacredHot-

Contribution :
Do you love Manchester United? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Do you love Manchester United? Right_bar_bleue
Forum Warnings :

Reg. Date : 2009-07-10
Pet : Do you love Manchester United? Wew10010

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Manchester United?   Do you love Manchester United? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:59 pm

^they all promoting site please read rules
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/19955753
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Manchester United?   Do you love Manchester United? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you love Manchester United?
Page 1 of 1