† Sacred HOT †
[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop 10f44z9
† Sacred HOT †
[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop 10f44z9
† Sacred HOT †
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest "Happy 1st Anniversary!" Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest

[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mr:unicoh.1st
Promoter •
Promoter •
mr:unicoh.1st

Male
Mood : iN lOvE
> : i hate my life @.@
Contribution :
[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Right_bar_bleue
Forum Warnings :
[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Right_bar_bleue

Reg. Date : 2009-07-28
Pet : [GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Wew7311

[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Empty
PostSubject: [GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop   [GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:53 am

andami po ksi nagtatanong kung paano at saan mhahanap ang plugins na na install na. kaya et0:

Among the most popular questions asked by newbies about Photoshop compatible plugins are:
Where do I install a plugin and how do I load it afterwards?

A plugin (or plug-in) is a computer program that integrates into another program adding new features and increasing functionality. Adobe allows installing in its programs plug-in filters from other software developers.

Some Photoshop compatible plugins have an installer that will guide you through the process. But what should you do if a plug-in has a ".8bf" extension (Windows) or any other extensions - like ".plugin" or ".thunk" or others (Mac OS) *? How to install these files? It's as easy as pie.

All you need to do is to copy (or drag) the file into the "Plug-Ins" sub-folder of the Photoshop folder.

For example, for Photoshop CS2 it's typically located at: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Plug-Ins (for Windows) or Library\Applications\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Plug-Ins (for Mac OS).
If you have installed Photoshop in any other location you should look for the "Plug-Ins" folder there.

Bear in mind that Photoshop must be closed when installing new plugins. Next time you start Photoshop, the plugins will be available in the menu "Filter":

Spoiler:

* Some Useful Tips:

Photoshop recognizes plug-ins located in subfolders and subdirectories inside the "Plug-Ins" folder.

You can classify your filters by developer or by task. Just create a new folder inside the "Plug-Ins" folder and put the files in it.

However, the list of plugins in the Photoshop menu (under "Filter") looks different from the list in the "Plug-Ins" folder. In the Photoshop menu plug-ins are usually classified by developer.
* Photoshop also recognizes shortcuts (Windows) and alias (Mac OS) within the "Plug-Ins" folder and subfolders.

Install your plug-in filters into any folder outside Photoshop, and then create a shortcut for the ".8bf" file (or "make alias" on Macintosh) and place it into the "Plug-Ins" folder.

With shortcuts you can manage your plugins quickly and safely.
* You can select an additional plug-ins folder in Photoshop Preferences.

Call the command Edit (or Photoshop - for Mac OS), then ⇒Preferences ⇒ Plug-ins & Scratch Disk. Select "Additional Plug-ins Folder", then use the button "Choose" to select a folder or directory from the list.

Some filters show up directly in the main Photoshop menu (typically between "Windows" and "Help" titles). Usually such plug-ins have an installer.

pki hit nlang sa thanks button kung nkatulong...

[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Nna794

repu repu naman jan ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/unicoh1st
Anilou Marie
Budang of SH
Budang of SH
Anilou Marie

Female
Mood : hungry :DD
> :
i ♥️ you ~ !

Contribution :
[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Right_bar_bleue
Forum Warnings :
[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Right_bar_bleue

Reg. Date : 2009-05-12
Pet : [GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop We010

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop   [GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:37 am

tnx for sharin kua cheer1
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/budangtralala
ethereal_bloo
SH Whiz
ethereal_bloo

Female
Mood : bouncyy
> : no. I'm not bitter, you just won't let me go. Just admit it :)
Contribution :
Forum Warnings :

Reg. Date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop   [GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop   [GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to install plugins in photoshop
Page 1 of 1