† Sacred HOT †
How will Roaccutane effect me? 10f44z9
† Sacred HOT †
How will Roaccutane effect me? 10f44z9
† Sacred HOT †
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest "Happy 1st Anniversary!" Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest-Guest

How will Roaccutane effect me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RahimBhai
RahimBhai

> : I love Sacred HOT
Contribution :
How will Roaccutane effect me? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How will Roaccutane effect me? Right_bar_bleue
Forum Warnings :
How will Roaccutane effect me? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How will Roaccutane effect me? Right_bar_bleue

Reg. Date : 2010-04-04

How will Roaccutane effect me? Empty
PostSubject: How will Roaccutane effect me?   How will Roaccutane effect me? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Hey,

I am a 22 year old male with severe back acne and constant acne on my face, no pimple beard or anything, but constant pimples that never seem to go away. I also have acne on my neck and arms. I have constant acne, which means i cant remember the last time i had a clear face/back/neck. Maybe before i hit 12 years old.
I have an appointment with a dermatologist in a few weeks after my doctor gave me a referral, and I have a feeling he is going to prescribe me Roaccutane, i don't mind as i have tried everything to get rid of my acne, and i am willing to do/take/blow anything to get rid of it. I am curious to see what other people have experienced when taking the drug at my, or similar ages.

I have been on Roaccutane before, when i was about 14-15 and it really helped, my face was very clear, i cant remember if it helped the back acne though. I did get the whole dry lips thing and i got pretty depressed, but that might have been because i was an angsty teenager at the time. But after a year or so the acne came back and has been my loyal companion ever since

Does anyone know how long i will be have to be on the drug? how long until positive sign are shown? whether or not i can drink at my current level, which is quite alot? whether it will actually clear my backne (i haven't been able to take my shirt off in front of other people in a long time, even though i don't have a bad body, and im sick of the blood stains on my shirts)? Whether the side effects will be that prominent? and after stopping the drug, will the acne return? will it effect my lifestyle in a major way? and most importantly will i look as if i don't have a serious problem with acne.

How will Roaccutane effect me?
Page 1 of 1